The Elemental Escapists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beginning

2 posters

Go down

The Beginning Empty The Beginning

Post by Admin Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:27 pm

There is a strange mixture of tension and excitement in the CCG ghoul research facility just outside of Tokyo. Scientists dash around with clipboards, chatting nervously to the others. Some stand, appearing to do nothing but talk, but others are nowhere to be found, presumably hard at work for the day ahead. Each department is teeming with lab-coat wearing researchers, eager to unveil the creations they have been working on for the past years. Today is the day the four test subjects will meet for the first time; today CCG can realise their full potential.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://ccgresearchfacility.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

The Beginning Empty Re: The Beginning

Post by Sora. Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:31 pm

Hmmm... So today I'm going to meet the others. I wonder how they are.. If they are like me..? The opening sound of the Doors tears me from my thoughts. I can't spot anyone on the other side. All I see is an empty, white Hallway that leads into a Huge Hall. There is no one in it.
"So this is it." I'm taking a deep breath before walking towards the Hall's doors.
Just as I get through the doors I'm getting blinded by a bright, white light. After my eyes got used to the light I see three other doors, that are just opening automatically.

(Alright.. the first reply xD I have to apologize for this crappy piece of shit and my bad english skills. I hope you guys can understand some of it.. I'm so sorry! But I couldn't wait anymore xD Oh and I thought maybe we could use "..." for talking and this (italic) four thinking stuff. That's what we do in our other rp forums)
Sora.
Sora.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum