The Elemental Escapists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ground Rules

Go down

Ground Rules Empty Ground Rules

Post by Admin Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:51 pm

Let's just set some ground rules, buuut I'm sure we won't need much Very Happy
1) This forum is just for the use of the roleplay. We will not use it for chatting, gossip, or anything BUT this roleplay.
2) We will have one character each, and our usernames and pictures will be of those characters. You know, adds to the realism. To get a picture you can use "rinmaru games" anime maker (I know I will) and it will let you pretty accurately design your character.
3) You are allowed to use profanity, gore and the like, but NO sexual content (I'm looking at you, Earth girl :p ). It can be implied if you want, but no Fifty Shades-esque material.
4) You don't have to post every day, but check as often as you can because you don't want to miss any major events! If anyone is inactive for too long we may have to just kill their character (with permission of course).
5) Us four are the ONLY ONES on the site right now, and preferably we'll keep it that way. I'm trying to make it so that only us four can comment, but if any other user tries to join the site let me know. There will be 5 accounts (because I'll have this admin account separately) so don't freak out until you see the number change to 6!
That's all I can think of for now. I'll add more if we need to, but I don't think we will.
Toodles! xxx
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://ccgresearchfacility.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum